It’s been a full week over here … there are so many things for me to be thankful for!
- Hubby was accepted to the MSN program at Rush University! I’m so proud of him!
- Quality time at a friends’ BBQ celebrating his birthday.
- Impromptu drinks with friends to celebrate Hubby’s news. I’m so thankful for people in our lives that help make these things special.
- Modern Family on DVD for the stormy evenings. Laughter makes everything better. And MoFa sure makes me laugh a lot.
- Supportive family that listens and encourages me when I’m feeling discouraged.
- And … finally, seeing Paul McCartney was an experience of a lifetime, and it was so perfect to be able to be there with my love.