Things I’m thankful for this week:
- The heat: I love the heat. I’m so thankful for the sun and the warmth that it brings to the City.
- Spring smells: fresh-cut grass, blooming trees, it’s so refreshing to have new scents around the City.
- Happy hour(s) at Starbucks: half price frappuccino, anyone? Don’t have to ask me twice.
- Outdoor seating at restaurants.
- The park: nothing is better than spending time on a Sunday afternoon relaxing at the park with my Kindle.
- Fun events: this week I attended a Fleet Feet Girls’ Night Out and got cupcakes, drinks, and a free sports bra fitting!
To learn more about Weekly Gratitude, click here.