Things I’m thankful for this week:
- I’m thankful for family. (More to come on this). I will just say that I’m so very thankful for a family support system.
- I’m thankful for Costco deals! I’ve scored some amazing Costco deals recently including organic half-and-half (a ginormous carton) for $2.99.
- I’m thankful for Netflix: since we don’t have cable, it’s a life saver.
- I’m thankful for feeling like spring is a chance to start over. I love planning things, and I’m excited for a new season to “plan” for.
- I’m thankful for Hubby and the gorgeous flowers that he brought home this week.
- I’m thankful that this past week of work was light, and not full of drama.