Although I missed last weekend, I’m back for this week’s reflection of things that I’m thankful for:
- Thank you daily planner for helping me remember the things I’m supposed to do everyday.
- Thank you to brie cheese for being so delicious on sliced baguette. Yum!
- Thank you to my husband for understanding when I just need to cry, freak out, and then cuddle.
- Thank you “No Strings Attached” for being so hilarious.
- Thank you February issue of Real Simple for the fresh organizing ideas!
- Thank you GAP for having some amazing sales this week to rescue me from my winter wardrobe blahs.
- Thank you BFF for a great chat this week – (I miss her so much!)
- Thank you Lennon for always being so happy to see me, especially at the end of a long day, it makes things so much better!
- Thank you black bean brownies for being my new delicious treat.